Land Use Permit

Land Use Permit Form Land Use Permit Form (97 KB)

Both Teslin Tlingit Council (TTC) Citizens and Non-Citizens require Land Use Permits for developments on Settlement Land. To apply for a Land Use Permit, please fill out the Land Use Permit Form above and return it to the Lands and Resources Office along with the application fee of $20.00.

Permittee's must undertake developments only in a manner that shows respect to Citizens, Settlement Land and resources. In some cases, the applicant must provide security for the restoration and rehabilitation of the area affected by the development to prevent damage during and after the development occurs. Project Proponents are to first contact the Lands and Environment Officer at 867-390-2532 ext 375. For more information, see Communication Best Practices for Project Proponents, or Mining.

Latest News

  1. GC kit avalable for download Rick Scramstad 22-Jan-2019
  2. News release Rick Scramstad 14-Jun-2018
  3. Government of Yukon and Teslin Tlingit Council sign intergovernmental agreement Rick Scramstad 12-Jan-2018

+ Read All Our News Items

Upcoming Meetings

+ View Our Calendar