Permit to Cut and Remove Fuel Wood

Permits are required for the harvesting of wood on Settlement Land. Permittees must harvest wood only in the area designated in the permit, must carry their Permit and Identification with them while harvesting, must use existing trails only, and must leave tree stumps at 6 inches or lower. For more information, please see the Person Use Fuelwood Conditions (PDF).

To obtain a permit to cut and remove fuel wood, please visit the Lands and Resources Office, or call 867-390-2532 ext 373.

Latest News

  1. GC kit avalable for download Rick Scramstad 22-Jan-2019
  2. News release Rick Scramstad 14-Jun-2018
  3. Government of Yukon and Teslin Tlingit Council sign intergovernmental agreement Rick Scramstad 12-Jan-2018

+ Read All Our News Items

Upcoming Meetings

+ View Our Calendar